INDONESIA: Bali, Flores & Komodo – Cancelled
From July 18th to August 2nd, 2o20
Indonesia brings together a whole world of islands and cultures, different from each other, and each one more surprising and exotic. Due to its cultural and natural diversity, is one of the best destinations to enjoy a great trip.
Our route for this summer proposes a tour that combines temples, beaches, rafting and volcanoes, all in Bali, the Island of the Gods, with an exciting navigation through the islands of the Sea of Flores, looking for the fantastic dragons of Komodo.
- Saturday, July 18: Depart from Spain, destination to Denpasar, Bali.
- Sunday, July 19: Arrival to Denpasar. Transfer to Ubud.
- Monday, July 20: Ubud.
- Tuesday, July 21: Ubud – Jatiluwith – Tana Lot – Ubud.
- Wednesday, July 22: Ubud.
- Thursday, July 23: Ubud – Munduk.
- Friday, July 24: Munduk – Amed.
- Saturday, July 25: Amed.
- Sunday, July 26: Amed.
- Monday, July 27:Amed – Denpasar – Labuan Bajo.
- Tuesday, July 28:Labuan Bajo – Rinca – Kalong island.
- Wednesday, July 29: Kalong Island – Pink Beach – Komodo.
- Thursday, July 30: Padar – Labuan Bajo.
- Friday, July 31: Labuan Bajo – Denpasar – Jimbaram.
- Saturday, August 1: Denpasar – Vuelo internacional de regreso.
- Sunday, August 2: Llegada a España.