BRAZIL – April 4 to 19, 2020 – Cancelled
From April 4 to 19, 2020, it will be the second turn of the 2020 season to discover the most natural and authentic, lush and magical Brazil.
In our trips, we try to achieve two goals: immersion in nature, respecting and admiring it; and contact with the people who inhabit each place. Brazil is a fascinating country. And Bahia perhaps is its best representative; the area of the whole country that best sums up that way of being Brazilian, those hallmarks so identified with music and dance. Thanks to Patricia Balbás, on this route we propose a group tour with rental cars, for the best kept secrets, its exquisite cuisine and the most surprising corners of Bahia, a land of colors, smells, dancing, joy and rhythm… a lot of rhythm.
We will explore places like Salvador de Bahia, Chapada Diamantina and the beaches of Algodões. It is a route that we will do with our rental cars, stopping in inspiring places. Our roadmap has a flexible conception, so that we can adapt the route to the weather or the needs of our group. The whole trip is coordinated by Travel Karuna and has a guide service-companion. The reservation is processed through the agency specialized in alternative trips CULTURA Y VIAJES (Spain).
- Saturday, April 4: Departure from Spain – Arrival in Salvador de Bahia
- Sunday, April 5: Salvador de Bahia
- Monday, April 6: Salvador de Bahia – Lençóis
- Tuesday, April 7: Lençóis
- Wednesday, April 8: Capão
- Thursday, April 9: Capão
- Friday 4 April 10: Capão
- Saturday, April 11: Capão – Ibicoara
- Sunday, April 12: Ibicoara – Mucugê
- Monday, April 13: Mucugê – Algodões
- Tuesday, April 14: Algodões
- Wednesday, April 15: Algodões
- Thursday, April 16: Algodões
- Friday, April 17: Algodões -Salvador de Bahia
- Saturday, April 18: Salvador de Bahia. Flight
- Sunday, April 19: Arrival to Spain
*Contact to us if you want to fly from other country.