INDONESIA: Bali, Flores & Komodo – Cancelled
From Juny 6th to 21th, 2020
Indonesia brings together a whole world of islands and cultures, different from each other, and each one more surprising and exotic. Due to its cultural and natural diversity, is one of the best destinations to enjoy a great trip.
Our route for this summer proposes a tour that combines temples, beaches, rafting and volcanoes, all in Bali, the Island of the Gods, with an exciting navigation through the islands of the Sea of Flores, looking for the fantastic dragons of Komodo.
- Saturday, Juny 6: Depart from Spain, destination to Denpasar, Bali.
- Sunday, Juny 7: Arrival to Denpasar. Transfer to Ubud.
- Monday, Juny 8: Ubud.
- Tuesday, Juny 9: Ubud – Jatiluwith – Tana Lot – Ubud.
- Wednesday, Juny 10: Ubud.
- Thursday, Juny 11: Ubud – Munduk.
- Friday, Juny 12: Munduk – Amed.
- Saturday, Juny 13: Amed.
- Sunday, Juny 14: Amed.
- Monday, Juny 15: Amed – Denpasar – Labuan Bajo.
- Tuesday, Juny 16:Labuan Bajo – Rinca – Kalong island.
- Wednesday, Juny 17: Kalong Island – Pink Beach – Komodo.
- Thursday, Juny 18: Padar – Labuan Bajo.
- Friday, Juny 19: Labuan Bajo – Denpasar – Jimbaram.
- Saturday, Juny 20: Denpasar – Vuelo internacional de regreso.
- Sunday, Juny 21: Llegada a España.